Monday, February 27, 2012

My new Rig!


Recently, I bought a brand new PC for my University needs. I've always wanted a good PC which can run any task I throw at it, most notably, emulators! I am an emulation addict! I spend most of my time playing emulated console games on my PC and learning media editing programs! I have yet to master any of these, but I am a jack of all trades (Masters of none) when it comes to the PC and I would love to share my experience in this blog.

Introducing My Rig:

Speccy


The main aim for my Rig is some hard gaming, emulation, HD movies and media editing (Video, Audio and Graphic). I don't plan to overclock my PC since I didn't have the budget to do so and I couldn't take the risk. I also wanted a buffed up desktop with super themes! My hobbies include customizing my themes and such!

Taken with my N82 

No comments:

Post a Comment